Wednesday, March 14, 2012

03-13-12 Day 73

 Today was a nice rainy day and we all stayed home. Well, I drove Missy to the bus stop this morning, and got some milk at 7-11 on the way back, but that was it.

 Jace loves his taggie blanket and he loves to pull it up on his face. Sitting on the couch I couldn't see his face peeping out the other side, but he didn't have it covering his face like I thought he did, so instead of moving it I took some pictures.



 For Valentine's Day, I got Michael this sucker where the other side is lips and I never gave it to him. Well, I finally gave it to him and I had a couple of good laughs, now you can too!



 I joined a photography forum, and this weeks theme is motion. Someone tried to take a picture of a spinning coin, but couldn't make it so you could recognize that it was still a coin and challenged any one bored enough to do it, so I attempted it and this is what I came up with! Not quite what I envisioned, but it's fun all the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment