Saturday, February 25, 2012

02-16-12 Day 47

   Today we got Michael's cast off! We got to the office early, so Michael and I climbed up the stairs and after we signed in, Michael played with the toys that they had. He was so excited to play it was really cute. He was really good while waiting until another girl came in and wanted to play with the little kid toys too. She was much older, probably around 9-10 I would guess. Then Michael wanted to play with her and she didn't want to play. Michael wanted to go back to the stairs, and saw a water fountain that was being used and proceeded to throw a fit in the waiting room after I wouldn't let him play with the fountain. We sat down on a chair with him screaming/crying and me holding him in my lap until he calmed down, then he took some pictures with my camera and everything was better for a while.

 Another fit followed later, but I don't remember what it was over. Then we were called back into the offices. We went straight back to get his cast cut off and he wanted to leave as soon as we went in. I sat him down on the bench like chair and stood behind him with my arms around him while the nurse cut the cast off. He had his free hand wrapped around my neck/face in a backwards hug as he cried from the noise. Then we went and got it X-Rayed again to make sure it healed right and he cried as soon as he saw the machine, because the last two times it hurt. Once that was over we walked over to the examination room and I sat him on a table where he wanted down, so I sat with him. The doctor examined him which made him cry as well. Every time he's gotten examined lately, he's got a shot, so I don't blame him for being scared. We left with a sucker and a pretty happy boy though!






   When we got home, Dada and Jace were in the backyard. Jace was laid out on a blanket kicking around and playing happy while Dada was making a raised garden in the backyard out of old boards. So, we joined them and after a while I realized that Michael's wagon was in the garage and so, Jace and I went in to get it. I propped Jace up and took him around back to go play with Michael. Michael hopped in and I toured them around the yard until I couldn't tour them around the yard anymore!

I think Mike might have taken this picture actually...
  Then for dinner, Mike and I had lemon chicken and peppers/spinach. It was so yummy! The chicken is yellow with lemon zest.

No comments:

Post a Comment