Thursday, January 6, 2011

01-06-11

Today I took a whole slew of photos of Michael. Not all of them are perfect, but I have to share them. It was so hard to pick only a couple. I took 177, so I think I did okay at narrowing it down... hahaha

This morning, Michael had tons of fun with his yellow ring. I kept putting it on top of his head for him to find. His crooked little halo.




He loves these little balls from a cute helicopter pull along toy that my parents bought him for Christmas. He takes them all around the room with him and he knocks them together to make noise with them. He also loves to play with them on top of the blue tub that I have out, he rolls them around on it and then catches them.

Next, I took him outside to the bottom of the stairs to take some pictures. His hair cracks me up as it stands up in the back. He discovered his boots.





Discovering a whole in the fence.

Cute cute close ups!

One of our downstairs neighbors have a little black dog. She always barks at us when we go up and down the stairs. I don't mind, she's really rather cute. Well, she knew we were on the other side of the fence and started barking, and Michael heard her, but was confused as to where she was. He finally decided that she was on the other side of the fence, and did something that he has recently started doing. He tried to look under the fence!



The last ones today are of him crawling away from me. He's good at that, and if I say anything to him while he's doing it, he'll power crawl away. I hope you enjoyed these as much as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment