Sunday, January 9, 2011

01-09-11

Today was a very fun day! Michael and I went to visit my parents and little brother while Mike went to work.
My Mom just got the cutest little french bulldog puppy who is named Zumba, but we call her Zuzu! She is absolutely adorable, and what could be cuter than a little puppy? A little puppy who loves my little boy!

Zuzu and Michael had so much fun, although I think Zuzu was a bit to loving for Michael once in a while. He couldn't take all the loving licks, but he enjoyed her. So today's subjects? Michael and Zuzu!


I know not all of these are great photography-wise, but really they are too special not to share!

I love how Michael and Zuzu are having fun in this one, while Lacey sneaks in and Dad is smiling in the background!

This last one was of the last bit of the sunlight hitting the tree tops just perfectly as the sun set over the mountain.






No comments:

Post a Comment