Monday, January 31, 2011

01-26-11

So, I've had a busy couple of days and I still took at least one picture a day (even if it was on my cellphone) but I haven't had time to post them. So now I'm going to catch up!

Today we went to Frank and Sons. Basically it's geek heaven. Mike, Michael and I went with our good friend Jello, and our newer friends from Mike's work, Eric and Rob. I had a blast, and poor Michael (who got carried around in his Jeep carrier on either Mike or I) was so excited that by the time we left, he had pooped himself out!

While at Frank and Sons, we bought some Magic Cards, and we bought Jello some for his birthday as well! He loves his new deck, and I'm glad, he really needed a new one to play. I got some really awesome cards as well, if any of you play, I got 4 mythics and a bunch of awesome rares. We also bought Michael a Jack Skelington onesie.

When we left, we decieded we would eat and then drive home because we didn't want to sit through rush hour traffic. I ended up passing the Carl's Jr (which is the only thing nearby) and had to drive quite a ways before I could turn around. We finally got there and got out, Jello picked Michael up out of his carseat and didn't wake Michael up. Which, let me tell you is hard to do! (These first two pictures are from my cellphone, and somehow the size/quality had got switched to low. Boo!)


So I had to go back outside to the car and grab the big stroller so Michael could sleep while we ate. Jello gave him to Mike and went outside with me to get the stroller, once he was in the stroller, none of the movement had woke him up. He was out! That has to tell you how much he wore himself out trying to grab everything and looking at all the people.

We finally left to come home (Rob had to leave while we were still at Frank and Sons) and Jello and Eric came to our house to play some Magic. We had quite a blast!
Michael awake with a cookiestache (instead of mustache).

Counters we use during the game.

One of Mike's decks and my die in the background (since I can't keep track of my life total without them...)

My hand after I lost, well part of it. I had Teneb in my hand, so sad I couldn't use him!

No comments:

Post a Comment