Monday, January 31, 2011

01-31-11

Today wasn't really busy, but I am a little frustrated that I can't get laundry done again because my laundry card is messed up and there are no more to dispense from the machine and the lady in the office doesn't have any either. The night before, when I tried to load it the office was closed and the other card reader wasn't working (well found out it's my card) so I've been trying to do it a couple days now. Laundry people are supposed to be here tomorrow, so hopefully I can get a new card!

Plus our stove/oven hasn't been working for about a week now and I just now managed to tell them about it. They came in right away and will be back in the morning to look at it with someone else. Hopefully we can get a new one as I believe it has finally just died.

Anyways, here are my cute pictures of Michael today! You can see him clapping in the 4th and 5th one!






None of these were edited either yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment