Monday, January 9, 2012

01-09-12 Day 9

   Today I got Jace all dressed, and then realized I needed to put him in his little moccasins that Lola bought him before we never got the chance to do so. They are still plenty big on him though, and so very cute!




   I also caught him smiling as he was cooing at me. I love that he is finally starting to smile out of happiness and not just well... you know why itty bitty babies smile.




 Then I have this one of him staring off at Dada and Michael.  A cute little profile.


Then I have a new picture of Michael. He's sitting in his high chair eating a blood orange from our tree. You see, last night I went to the store, and I took Missy and Michael with me. After we got home and put the cold things away, I took Missy home, and when I got back, Michael had this lovely new mark on his face. Apparently he decided that he wanted a blunt prop sword that we have resting on the mantle above the fireplace. So, he pulled his bean bag chair on top of  the box of wood we have on the front of the fireplace and stood on top of his new home made ladder to pull the sword out from behind boxes, and other things. He then fell with it and scratched his poor face. Thankfully, he is okay and the sword is no longer in his sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment