Sunday, January 15, 2012

01-14-12 Day 14

Today Michael and I went shopping. We went to Sam's Club then we went to Walmart. I bought Michael a giant Mickey Mouse and Friends coloring book with some washable crayons and we colored for a little bit when we got home. I later invited Missy over for dinner, and she also colored with Michael. I wanted so badly to take a picture of them both laying on the their tummies on the floor in my den just coloring away, but I was feeding Jace. It was adorable though watching them color. I didn't get any pictures of Michael today, but I did get one of Jace sleeping next to the sea horse toy that was Michael's.

Jace, much like Michael doesn't like the pacifier. This is one of the rare occasions that he actually used one.

 As I sat down at my computer, to see how it was doing (yesterday my virus that I had a while ago and never got fixed completely, it showed up again) Pandora decided that it was a great time to sit right in front of my face. This is quite literally the view I had sitting at my desk. I love all the reflections in her eyes. The blue light is the t.v. behind me. Behind her is my computer monitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment