Thursday, January 26, 2012

01-23-12 Day 23

  This morning, Missy called and asked for a ride to school. Lori and John were supposed to give her a ride, but had to take one of the dogs to the vet for an emergency. So, I asked Mike to take her since he knew where the college was and I'd never been, plus it was wet outside. He took her, came home and then a little later, after we found out Satin was okay, Mike had to go help John get something out of his truck.

 He told me he hadn't slept well and asked if I'd pack the boys up and drive him over there. I did and we visited for a little bit. Then before we left we talked about getting food. We were both hungry and I wanted to go out, but he just wanted to go home. I drove us home, rather pouty about not being able to go out. Once he realized how much I actually wanted to go out, he said that we could, and if I wanted to we should go before we got the boys out. I almost decided not to go, but he named places to go and named one that was really yummy. The Black Bear Diner. We ended up going, and we were both glad we did.

  When we got there, there was a big sign out front that said "Moms eat free on Mondays." It just so happened to be Monday, and I'm a mom, so I got a free meal! It was meant to be ;)





"No!"


"Eww!"





No comments:

Post a Comment